Integrated ERP CRM Applications
As more and more businesses put customers at the center of their organization, there is an emerging need for an integrated ERP CRM solution that can manage enterprise resource and also maximize business customer relationships. Integrated ERP CRM software helps to effectively manage enterprise resources, business processes and streamline customer interactions to improve productivity, customer loyalty and thereby increase business ROI.
ERP CRM software focuses on efficiently integrating the different business processes - production, finance, sales, marketing and customer relationships. Using just one secure centralized database you can safely store and access business modules and functions, sales and marketing particulars and customer information. By facilitating on-time access to always up-to-date business data, ERP CRM solutions help you to analyze and outline an effective strategy that improves productivity and also maximizes customer loyalty.
Check out Benefits of Integrating ERP CRM
Take a look at few important benefits of integrating ERP and CRM into one secure single solution:
- Automates key business processes to improve productivity and business ROI
- Helps you to safely control and manage all aspects of business functions with just one single solution
- Enables you to access and analyze powerful business information in a timely manner
- Facilitates effective business forecasting. Business risks can be studied and policies can be implemented in a more confident manner
- Easily scalable, more flexible, and can be quickly customized to meet unique business needs
Pick the Right ERP CRM Software
ERP CRM software may be on-premise or hosted. On-premise solutions are custom deployed in the company network and can be accessed only within the particular location. Whereas, hosted applications run on the provider's secure server and can be accessed anywhere, anytime on-demand with just PC and Internet. While on-premise solutions are slightly expensive they are generally preferred by big organizations which choose to have complete control over all aspects of their ERP CRM application. However, if your business is such that you need to integrate data and functions in real-time across the globe, then a hosted solution may be your best choice.